|POTATO AU GRATIN|
Garlic chopped - 3 cloves
Butter - 1 tsp
Maida/ Flour - 1 tsp
Milk - 10 tsp
Onion - 1 chopped
Potato boiled and sliced in round shape - 1
Mozzarella Cheese - 3 cubes grated
salt -To taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Heat 2 tsp of butter in a pan.Add the chopped garlic and fry till brown.
- Add chopped onions and fry till it turns brown in color.
- Add maida and stir well.
- Add milk and keep stirring the mixture for a while to avoid becoming lumps being formed.
- Add boiled and sliced potatoes to the sauce mixture.
- Add salt and grated cheese and stir.
- Add few parsley leaves.
- Sprinkle a thick layer of grated cheese.
- Now in microwave grilled it fr 8 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.