|LOBSTER WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE|
Lobster - 450 gms
White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Cornflower - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1
White Oil - 25 ml
Ginger - 1 tsp chopped
Garlic - 1 tsp chopped
Black pepper powder - 1 tbsp
Oyster Sauce - 1 tbsp
Dark Soya sauce - 1 tsp
Shaoxing wine - 1 tbsp(optional)
Spring onion - 2 tbsp chopped
Stock - 6 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
Sugar - as per taste
Coriander leaves - 1 bunch
HOW TO COOK:
- Wash and cut the lobster into 8 piece.
- In a bowl add salt,wine, egg and cornflower and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now Add the lobster and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the marinated lobster and fry till golden brown in color.And keep aside.
- In a cup mix 2 tsp water and 1 tsp cornflower. And keep aside.
- Now in the same pan heat oil and add chopped ginger and garlic and fry till golden brown.
- Add oyster sauce and black pepper and saute for a minute.
- Now add the stock, soya sauce,sugar and white pepper powder and saute again.
- Add the lobster piece and the addle cornflower and mix it well.
- After this, add the wine and spring onions and serve it hot.