Chicken - 750 gm (cut into small pieces)
Yogurt - 1 cup
Green Cardamon - 8/10
Cloves - 5/6
Whole Black Pepper -8/10
Ginger paste - 1 tbsp
Garlic paste - 1-1/2
Onion - 2 (medium size finely chopped)
Green Chilies - 3/4
Lemon juice -2 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Turmeric powder -pinch of
Kashmiri chili powder - half tbsp
Salt to taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Firstly grind the cardamon, cloves and black pepper.
- Wash the chicken pieces and marinate with ginger garlic paste, yogurt, lemon juice and the grounded powder.
- Now set it aside about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now heat butter in a pan.
- Add onion, green chillies and saute it till the onion golden brown in color.
- Now add the marinated chicken, salt, kashmiri chilli powder and turmeric powder in it and mix it well.
- Saute it several minutes.
- Cover it and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- No needed to add water because the chicken cooked with the yogurt.
- Before serving add the chopped coriander.
- Serve it hot with any Indian bread.click here