Potatoes - 4
Oil - 4 tsp
Jeera(cumin seeds) - 1/2 tsp
Ginger - 2 tsp
Garlic - 4 cloves
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Red chili Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Tomato - 1
Garam masala - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Boil potatoes with water.
- Peel and dace them.
- Chop onions, garlic, ginger, coriander and tomato.
- Heat oil and add jeera until they crackle.
- Add garlic and jeera and stir until golden in color.
- Add garam masala, dhaniya powder and salt.
- mix well and stir.
- Then add the boiled potatoes.
- Sprinkle turmeric and chilli powder and stir.
- Add tomato and simmer the flame.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes and serve hot with chapati.