|MINI CHOCOLATE CONES|
Plain Chocolate - 75 g
Double Cream - 100 ml
Icing Sugar - 1 tbsp
Cream de menthe - 1 tbsp
Chocolate covered coffee beans - to decorate(optional)
HOW TO COOK:
- Cut 3 inch circles of backing parchment. Shape each circle into a con shape and secure with a piece of sticky type.
- Break the chocolate into pieces, place in a heatproof bowl and set over a pan of hot water.
- Stir until the chocolate has melted. Using a small pastry brush and brush the inside of each cone with the melted chocolate.
- Brush the second layer of chocolate on the inside of the cones and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until set.Carefully peel away the paper.
- place the cream, icing sugar and cream de menthe in a large bowl and whip until just holding its shape.
- Place in a piping bag fitted with a star tip and pipe the mixture into the chocolate cones.
- Decorate the chocolate cones with chocolate covered coffee beans, if using.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.