|LAUKI KA HALWA|
Lauki (bottle Gourd) - 1/2 kg
Nutralite Margarine - 1-1/2 tbsp
Clarified Butter - 1/2 tbsp
Jaggery - 3 tbsp
Milk - 100 ml.
Almond - 25 gm Chopped
Cashews - 25 gm Roasted
Cardamon powder - 1/2 tsp
HOW TO COOK:
- In a kadai, add nutralite margarine, clarified butter, grated lauki and stir the mixture till water evaporates and is reduced.
- Add jaggery and stir continuously until it melts completely.
- In a sauce pan, boil milk and chopped almonds together.
- Add the boil milk into the kadai and mix all ingredients well.
- After cooking refrigerate for 20 mnts and serve garnish with cashews.