|SPICY CHICKEN WINGS|
All spice -2 tbsp
Cloves powder - 1/2 tsp
Dry chili powder - 1 tsp
Sweet paprika powder - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 4 crushed
Oil - 1/3 cup
Chicken wings - 1 kg
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Parsley - 2 tbsp chopped
HOW TO COOK:
- Make a paste with all spice, garlic, salt and pepper powder.
- In a bowl add chicken wing with the paste and marinate whole night in fridge .
- Now pre- heat the oven on 180 degree.
- In a backing tray place the marinated chicken and bake for 25 minutes or until it turn golden brown in color.
- When the chicken cooked well place the chicken to a plate.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.