|EGG MAYONNAISE SANDWICH|
Multi-grain Bread sliced
Spring Onions finely chopped
Mayonnaise (used the packet one or made at home)
For Mayonnaise :
Egg Yolk - 2
Lemon Juice - 2 tsp
Dijon Mustard or Mustard paste - 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil - 2 tbsp
Salt and pepper - As per taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Put the egg yolk in a bowl add lemon juice, Dijon mustard, mustard seeds, salt and pepper and whisk well into a fluffy consistence.
- Now adding the oil little by little and constantly whisking.
- After this when the sauce begins to thicken its ready.
- Cut the boiled eggs in half and slice finely and put in a bowl.
- Add the chopped spring onions, black pepper and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Thinly slice the multi -grain bread.Spread the egg filling generously on each slice of bread and cover with the second slice.
- Similarly prepare all the sandwiches.