It's a famous Indian Breakfast food.Also called POHAA. Making by bengali style.
Rice Flacks(cheera) - 100 gm
Potato - 2 large, peeled and cut in 1. inch cube
Peas - 1/2 cup shelled
Onion - 1 large, finely chopped
Green Chilies - 2-3 chopped
Green Cardamon - 4
Cinnamon - 1 inch piece
Almond - 10-12 roasted
Oil - 3 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Sugar - 2 tsp
HOW TO COOK:
- Wash and drain the potatoes.
- Apply 1 tsp salt and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the cardamon, cinnamon.
- Fry for few sec.
- Add the potato and saute on high flame till lightly browned.
- Add the onion, peas, salt,turmeric, sugar, green chilies and saute till the vegetable are tender.
- Wash the rice flacks and immediately drain out the water.
- Add to the vegetable and mix well.
- Check and adjust the seasoning.
- Cook uncovered on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add roasted almond and mix.
- Serve hot.