boneless chicken in medium size - 1 kg
Onion paste - 3 cups
Potato cubes boiled and slightly fry - 2
Ghee or Oil - 3 tbsp
Vinegar - 2 tbsp
FOR MARINADE :
Dry Red chilies - 10 or to taste
Black pepper seed - 10 or to taste
cinnamon - 2 (1 inch)
Ginger - 2 tbsp chopped
Garlic - 8 pic
Cloves - 7 pic
Cumin Seeds - 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 2 tsp
Kashmiri Chili Powder - 2 tsp
Salt - To taste
Water - As needed
HOW TO COOK:
- Soak the dry red chilies in vinegar for 15 mnts.
- Grind the cloves, cumin seeds,garlic,ginger, black pepper, black pepper cinnamon and 2 tbsp water into a smooth paste.
- Wash and patting dry the chicken.
- Add the marinade into the chicken and mix it well.
- Now set aside or refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Now add the onion paste and mix.
- Heat oil or ghee in a pan.
- Add some black pepper seeds and cloves.
- When it sizzling add the chicken mix and cook for approx 10 minutes to turn color.
- Add the boiled and slightly fry potatoes and water as needed.
- Mix and cover it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with hot rice.