|MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE|
Flour -1/2 cup
Unsalted Butter - 1 cup
Dark Chocolate - 2 cups
Sugar - 3-1/4 cup of
Eggs - 6
Ice- cream - (Optional)
Few Strawberry - (Optional)
HOW TO COOK:
- Melt the chocolate on a double boiler and mix in the butter.
- Whip the eggs and sugar to a froth.
- Gradually add the flour to the whipped eggs.
- Fold in the chocolate and mix well.
- Fill greased molds with the chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours and the bake for about 4 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius .
- Garnish with Ice cream on top and fresh strawberry and serve.