|HONEY CHILI CHICKEN|
Boneless chicken Breasts - 750 gms
Ginger -1 tbsp chopped
Garlic - 1 tbsp chopped
Oyster Sauce - 2 tbsp
Szechuan Sauce ( Optional) - 4 tbsp
Soya Sauce - 4 tbsp
Honey - 2 to 3 tbsp
Oil - 4 tbsp
HOW TO COOK:
- In a pan Fry the chicken in 2 tbsp oil until golden in color.
- Set aside.
- Remaining oil heat in pan.
- Fry the ginger and garlic and cook until turn color in golden brown.
- Add szechuan sauce soya sauce and oyster sauce step by step and mix.
- The add honey and mix well.
- Add fried chicken in the sauce and cook until the chicken is done.
- Garnish with sesame.