|PRAWN WITH SAMBAL SAUCE|
Prawn - 150 gms
Egg - 2
Cornflower - 3 tbsp
White Oil - 1 tbsp
Garlic - 1 tsp chopped
Sambal Sauce - 3 tbsp
Dark Soya sauce - 1 tsp
White Vinegar - few drop
Salt - as per taste
HOW TO COOK:
- Be scaled and wash the prawn.
- In a bowl mix well the eggs, salt and 2 tbsp cornflower.
- Now add the prawn in it and marinate for half an hour.
- In a cup, mix 2 tsp water and 1 tsp cornflower and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the marinated prawn and fry till golden brown in color.
- Keep it aside.
- In the same pan heat oil and add the chopped garlic and saute.
- Now add the sambal sauce, stock, soya sauce and then add the fried prawn.
- Before serving add the addle cornflower and white vinegar.
- Now the prawn is ready and serve.