|CHEESY PEPPER RICE|
Rice - 1-1/2 cups
Kashmiri red chilies - 4 dry
Red, green,Yellow Capsicum Finely sliced - Half cup
Cheese grated - 4 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
HOW TO COOK:
- Wash and soak the rice for 30 mnts and drain it.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add rice ans saute for 2 or 3 mnts on a medium heat.
- Add 3 cups of warm water and salt.
- Mix well and cook on a medium heat till the rice is cooked well, while stirring occasionally.
- If remaining drain out the excess water.
- Now in a another non-stick pan roast the red chilies for few minutes.
- Remove from the fan and pound to a coarse powder.
- Heat the oil in the pan , add the capsicums and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared red chili powder and saute for 2 minutes. .
- Now add the cooked rice and mix well.
- Add salt and 2 tbsp grated cheese and mix well for 1 to 2 minutes.
- serve it garnished with cheese.