Breasts of Chicken - 12
Ginger paste - 6 tsp
Garlic paste - 6 tsp
Lemon juice - 3 tbsp
White pepper powder -1 tsp
Butter - 4 tbsp
Groundnut Oil - 2 tsp
Gram flour - 2/3 cup
Breadcrumbs - 3/4 cup
Ginger.......... 2 tbsp
Coriander.......... 1/3 cup
Green Cardamon powder - 1/3 tsp
Salt - To taste
For the Butter:
Eggs - 3
Black Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Saffron - 1 tsp
HOW TO COOK:
- Clean the chicken , remove the skin cut each breasts into two.
- Mix Ginger paste garlic paste and lemon juice with the seasoning and rub the chicken pieces with this mixture.
- Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Scrape, wash and finely chop ginger, Clean , wash and chopped coriander.
The Gram Flour:
- Heat butter and oil in a pan, add gram flour saute over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Remove 4 tsp and keep aside.
- Add breadcrumbs, chopped ginger, coriander and the marinated chicken, saute it for 3-4 minutes.
- Separate the egg yolks, discard the whites, transfer to a bowl, add cumin saffron and reserved gram flour, whisk.
- Preheat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Skewer 6 chicken pieces together and over lapping.
- Leave a gap of 2 inches and then skewer the next lot.
- Coat each set with the batter.
- Roast in a moderately on tandoor for 5 to 6 minutes or in charcoal grill for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Or in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle cardamon powder.