1 bowl of finely chopped vegetables:
Onion,Carrot, Cabbage, Capsicum
Ginger paste - 1 tbsp
Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Cornflour - 2 tbsp of
Rice flour - 2 tbsp of
Garam masala - 2 tbsp of
Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp of
Curry leaves - 40 to 45
Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp of finely chopped
Soya sauce - 2 tbsp of
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp of
Ajiamoto - A pinch of
Salt - To taste
Oil - For frying
HOW TO COOK:
- Soak a pinch of ajinamoto in water for 1 minute.
- Mix finely cut vegetables wit corn flour,rice flour, garam masala, red chilli powder soya sauce, tomato sauce, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves and salt as per taste.
- Add water as required.
- Add the soaked ajinamoto to the vegetable paste and mix again.
- Heat oil in a pan and add 20 curry leaves.
- keep aside for garnishing.
- Using a spoon, add small amount of the vegetable paste to oil and deep fry till its turn golden brown in color.
- Serve it in plate and garnish with fried curry leaves and chatny .