Gobi(cauliflower) - 1 Big size cut into medium pieces.
Onion - 1 cup cut into big size
Capsicum - 1/2 cup cut into big size
Green chilies - 5/6 pieces rip out
Ginger, Garlic - 2 tbsp chopped
Tomato - 1/2 cup cut into cubes
Spring Onion - finely chopped 4 tbsp
Ginger, Garlic Paste - 2 tbsp
Dry Red Chilies - 2
Tomato kketchup - 2-3 tbsp
Chile Sauce - 1 tbsp
Soya Sauce - 2 tbsp
Flour(Maida) - 1/2 cup
Cornflour - 1 tbsp
Red Chile Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
black pepper powder - 1 tbsp
Suger - 1/2 tsp
Salt - As per taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
oil for deep fry
HOW TO COOK :
- Steamed the cauliflower and drain the water.
- Add ginger garlic paste, pinch of salt,turmeric, red Chile powder and mix it for 10 minutes.
- Now make 1 batter with maida, cornflour and salt using with warm water and add the marinated cauliflower.
- Make sure that the batter should not be too thick or too thin. It will be very smooth consistency.
- Now heat the oil for deep frying. Take 1 piece of gobi coating with batter and deep frying till its become golden brown.
- Now take the fried gobi balls aside.
- Now take a another pan and heat 3 tbsp oil.
- Add dried red chili, chopped ginger and garlic and stir fry for a minute. Then add the onion and capsicum cubes and green chili and sprinkle the salt as per taste.Stir till the vegetable tender.
- Now add tomato ketchup chili sauce and stir constantly. Then add tomato cube soya sauce and the fried gobi balls.
- Mix it well. If u want gravy consistency then make a paste of 1 tbst corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add it in the pan. Stir.
- Cover it for a minute and toss it well then add the chopped spring onions and black pepper powder and serve hot.