Refined Flour - 2 cup
Besan / Rice Flour- 1 tbsp
Baking Powder - Pinch of
Cardamon Powder -1/2 tsp
Saffron - Pinch of ( Optional )
Oil or Ghee for Fry
HOW TO COOK :
- For Sugar Syrup: Boil sugar in water and reduce it to a thick consistency.
- For the Jalebi: In a bowl mix refine flour, besan , baking powder,cardamon powder, saffron.
- Then add warm water to prepare a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Take a cloth and make a tiny hole in the middle.
- Now pour the batter into the cloth.
- Heat the oil or ghee in a kadai.
- Take the batter cloth squeeze to make circular squiggles in the heated oil.
- Deep fry till golden brown on both sides.
- Take the jalebi out and soak in hot sugar syrup for a minute.
- And serve hot.