|HYDRABADI MUTTON BIRIYANI|
Basmati Rice - 1 kg
Mutton big pieces - 1 kg
Ginger paste - 4 tbsp
Garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Onion fried - 3 big size
Cardamon - 1 tsp
Cinnamon - 10 gm (1 inch in size)
Clove - 3/4
Green Chili paste - 3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves - 1 bunch chopped
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Saffron - 2 tsp in milk
Pure Ghee - 60 gm
HOW TO COOK:
- Wash mutton and put it in a pot.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste, chilli paste, fried onion, cardamon cinnamon, cloves cumin seeds in mutton and mix it well.
- Then add curd and mix it again.
- Now keep it aside for 1/2 hour.
- Boil 2 litter water and add the rice.
- Semi cooked the rice and spread it on meat spices mixture as a layer.
- Spread the saffron milk on it.
- Repeat the same process.
- Now add 1 cup of water and ghee on the rice.
- Place a moist cloth on top,cover with a lid and seal with atta dough.
- Now put the pot on medium flame and cook for 15 mnts.
- After cook take off the seal and serve the biriyani hot.