Onion - 4 medium size chopped
Tomato - 1 chopped
Coconut - 1/2 ( fine grated)
Ginger+Garlic paste - 2 Table spoon
Red chili powder - 1 T spoon
Cumin powder - 1 T spoon
Turmeric powder - 1 T spoon
Clove - 2 pic
Cardamon - 2 pic
Cinnamon - 1 inch(2) pic
Ghee+Oil - 100 gms
Boiled Egg - 2 pic
Curd - 50 gms
Salt - to test
Sugar - pinch of
HOW TO COOK:
- Wash and cut the mutton in required size.
- Boiled the mutton in a pressure cooker.
- Add oil, ginger+ garlic past, red chili powder,cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt and curd with the boiled dry mutton.
- Mix it properly, then marinate it for 1 hour.
- Now heat the ghee in a pan.
- Season it with clove, cardamon, cinnamon.
- Add chopped onion and tomato and stir golden brown.
- Now add the marinated mutton and mix it properly.
- Now add sugar and coconut milk.
- Stir on a low flame till oil separates from the gravy.
- Add half cup of warm water and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Now ready the dish.
- Garnish slice of boiled egg and coriander leaves before serving.